Just Say "Hello" for you

Boyband Blue Dismissed, Personnel Nearly So Homeless

Friday, March 15, 20130 comments


koebanget.blogspot.com - In the early 2000s, the name of the ever popular Blue. It is a famous British boy band with several hits, including One Love and All Rise. They had spawned three albums, before disbanding in 2004.

One of the personnel, Antony Costa, acknowledged, life deteriorated. From revenues of approximately three billion dollars a month, to 600 thousand dollars a week. So drastically, she even almost a bummer!

Antony was not able to pay the bills, so he had to go home to her parents, or sometimes, sleeping on the couch at home friends. "It was a painful process. I was pretty diligent saving," he told Digitalspy.

"I thought Blue would last forever. I was wrong not to save, so I swallowed my embarrassment when I go home to my parents," said Antony.

"You must dare to stand in your own feet. I do not want to bother anyone else, I feel stronger now," said Antony.

Well, that's good. Antony had learned an important lesson, because the reunion and Blue will release a new single on April 22.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. koebanget.blogspot.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by koebanget.blogspot.com