Just Say "Hello" for you

Unique! Women with hip widest

Sunday, January 27, 20130 comments


koebanget.blogspot.com - lately many women who undergo plastic surgery to get their perfect body like a celebrity. But not so with a woman from the U.S.. With the widest hips in the world reached 2.54 meters he remained PD.

Mikel Ruffinelli that woman from Los Angeles, U.S.. Women 39 years it has very wide hips to 100 inches or about 2.54 meters.

With it's wide hips, Mikel difficulties of daily living activities. He had taken the trouble to come and go through the door. In daily life, now he had to drive a truck because the car no longer fit her. When on a plane, he also had to buy two seats because the seat is not enough for the occupied.

Although it has limitations in moving it did not make Mikel minder. He was not keen to lose weight or even operate on a more slender hips.

"Every time I go, I'm the center of attention because of my hips, well it (the attention) is good and bad," he said. As I walked I could hear people taking my picture with a camera phone and they laugh at me, "the story again.

Mikel convince a very wide hips are not the result of plastic surgery. "Everything is natural. Seems like this is the result of giving birth to four children. Wide hips but it has become a descendant of the family," he said as quoted by The Sun.

When growing up, Mikel said that his size was normal. In my early 20's, her body has not as fat as it now is about 13 stone or 82 kg.

His body was turned at the age of 22 years. His weight was up 25 pounds after giving birth to her first child Andrew. And after giving birth to her second child, third and fourth, and weight increasingly wide hips.

Got a very wide hips, do not make Mikel restrict their activities. He is still undergoing a routine with family ranging from sports to a walk to the beach. He was confident enough to wear a two piece bathing suit size 42 D made her breasts stand out.

Recognized Mikel to find clothes that fit its size is difficult. "I have a lingerie specially made for me," he said.

Most make Mikel happy and confident is the support of her husband, Reggie Brook. The husband who has been married to him for 10 years was in love with who she is.

"I like the shape of her body. Moment we met, she already had wide hips. Was the one that interested me. But he's also a beautiful person inside and out," said Brook.

Mikel hopes his story can be an inspiration for other women to be more confident. Currently, despite the very wide hips, her career as a model could be on the website Big Beautiful Women. It has been five years she became a model for the site.

"I like big women understand that they do not have to thin as catwalk models to be beautiful. I wish I could make women look at me and think, 'he's happy with her body and she had hips widest in the world," he said. Do you agree? - koebanget.blogspot.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. koebanget.blogspot.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by koebanget.blogspot.com