Just Say "Hello" for you

Paramore Release Behind The Scenes "Still Into You"

Monday, June 3, 20130 comments

koebanget.blogspot.com - musicnews 


After a couple of weeks ago has released a video clip paramore still into you, now Paramore released the behind the scenes video of Still Into You.

About Still Into You, Hayley surprised with the end result. He never thought he would write and release a song like that.

"I write love songs not just one, so I was surprised and we had to equalize the sound. I remember when Taylor asked, 'Is this not too pop? Could not ya me sing like this?' I remember Taylor saying, 'You like it? if I still like it! 'and he said 'Well, then who cares? Cuek alone. "said Williams spoke to MTV News.

He added, "It was sort of proof how the songwriting and recording process took place. If we like something and we believe that, yes be. We do not back away from it just because it's different than we ever had before."


source : http://www.youtube.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. koebanget.blogspot.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by koebanget.blogspot.com